On Monday 23rd April, World Book Night, I attended a book club event at the Carnegie Library in Ayr to talk about ‘Dancing Through Fire.’ It was a fantastic evening and a brilliant opportunity to meet supportive and interested local readers who had lots of interesting questions to ask.
The local talent at Aye Films (Facebook @Ayecreate) also came along to record the conversation, so now I can share it here, with you.
So what did we talk about? Here are a few of the highlights:
2. The road to self-publishing.
3. Marketing a book.
4. So what’s ‘Dancing Through Fire’ all about?
5. Is there any part of ‘Dancing Through Fire’ which is autobiographical?
6. What were Guy’s motives?
7. Why did I make the couple Ellie works for so horrible?
8. Ellie and Maria – a nurturing relationship.
9. The things readers see…
10. Book 2
Category: UncategorizedTags: achievement, age-gap romance, authors, book club questions, book clubs, book reviews, book sample, books, dancing through fire, e-books, indie-authors, kindle, kindle direct publishing, novels, readers, reading, romance, self-published, women, women's fiction, writers, writing